StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ShadowStar's Game Master Application

4 posters

Go down

ShadowStar's Game Master Application Empty ShadowStar's Game Master Application

Post  code1124 Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:29 am

Your name:
Cody Chan

Your IGN:
ShadowStar

Your Age:

Time Zone:
Eastern Time Zone (EST) or GMT (Greenwich Mean Time) +5

Servers You've been GM in:
None :\

Proof:
N/A

Why should we hire you as a Game Master?
Please note: I'm applying for a level 3 GM to be an [Event] Game Master.
As stated above, I don't have much experience as a GM but I think you should hire me as a GM because I'm loyal to a server like yours. It has a good community and it's small and still growing so it's like a large family. Everyone is nice and friendly. I can also help many new players by showing them how things are done and where things are. Everyone is supportive and fun to be around. Especially when it comes to competitiveness, it's always "I want to pass you, just you wait" and that is what makes games so fun.

A second reason is that I've had some hosting experience with BoredRuffles (Russell) for events. We've done a Fashion Show together as well as 2 Question and Answers. in addition to that, I've hosted a Jump Quest, and about 1 or 2 Question and Answers. Every single time I know the players enjoyed the questions and topics thrown at them. As for prizes, I've given things from my own inventory like the bars (strawberry, watermelon and melon) as well as mesos. In addition to that, I co-ordinate events well with good judgement like choice of questions and winners as well as prizes. The players also seem satisfied with my choices.
The last reason is that I like to help players. Many times when I'm online and a new player appears, I tend to welcome them, give them mesos, buddy them and also tell them where and when to train in that area. In addition to that, I always check on them the next day that I see them online to ask if they have any troubles and if they need help. This way, I know more of the players and they also know me. I may also point them to others more qualified than me if they have question which are out of my control and authority to answer.

Finally, if you make me a GM, I would be able to help find things wrong and suspicious things like potential hackers better. I know several of the other GMs so I can always ask them for their option in such areas.

Why should you be chosen over the other players applying for this position?
Many times, when I start playing, a game that I enjoy, I usually stick to it so that explains why I've only played 2 private servers so I can say that I'm a dedicated player to this server. I will try my best to appeal to different players' needs and wants unless it's against the rules. The second reason is that many of the friends I've made on the server says that I should apply like DelAlex, iKookiThief and Megan. One other mentionable item is that I’ve played your server for more than a year now so I know a lot of what’s going on.

How Often are you online?
I can spend about 2-5 hours each day on StardustMS or whenever I'm on the computer. As some of you know, I'm online no matter if anyone else is on or not. That way, I can welcome any of the new players and befriend them.

Final Comments:
As you may have read in BoredRuffles' application, I would also host enjoyable events such as those he mentioned as well as do the collaborative monthly event with him. By doing so, I'm hoping to make the server an even closer family or a great community (whichever one you prefer).

Contact info:
Email (MSN): codykcc1124@hotmail.com
code1124
code1124

Back to top Go down

ShadowStar's Game Master Application Empty Re: ShadowStar's Game Master Application

Post  [Russell]BoredRuffles Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:50 am

A job well done Cody =D I wish you best of luck and I wish we can both be a GM. To host events together like before, as a team! =D

Like I said on MSN: One For All and All For One! One Server For All and All People For one Server!

Good Luck!
[Russell]BoredRuffles
[Russell]BoredRuffles

Back to top Go down

ShadowStar's Game Master Application Empty Re: ShadowStar's Game Master Application

Post  DelAlex Fri Jun 24, 2011 11:00 am

Nice and detailed application Cody, according to me. I know you are in server for a while you too and we rarely get bored while you are online Razz. Thank you for hosting events and I wish you good luck for you GMs lvl 3 application Razz

DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyancat Fri Jun 24, 2011 3:07 pm

Very detailed, sir. I don't seem to see a flaw. The only thing you don't have is experience, but that is easily obtained.

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down