StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unique GM Application

Go down

Unique GM Application Empty Unique GM Application

Post  Unique Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:42 pm

Your name:Justin

Your IGN:Unique

Your Age:14 Going 15

Time Zone:Singapore 8GMT+

Servers You've been GM in:I Have Been GM At DarkMs And HGM At Piinkstory But I Have the Proof For DarkMS Only
Here You Go
Proof: Unique GM Application 333h950 lol!

Why should we hire you as a Game Master?:I have played many kind of private server and i always take part of GM Application. I know i can do this Job is because i always take part of the Duty whenever the Owner/Co-Owner Or HGM ask me to do for the server. I always Respect to any people and Doesn't mean if Owner/Co-Owner or HGM doesnt ask me to do anything, I SHOULD also help the server by guiding new player and make good community to StarDustms.

Why should you be chosen over the other players applying for this position?:I Know im good in GM Position So that why i should be chosen.. not only that even i can help the GFX By making gtop banner for the server or something else that related to the server... and i have experience of being a GM

How Often are you online?:Weekdays: I active on Singapore Time while US time is Sleeping. So i will active about 6 - 8 Hour's Very Happy
Weekends: I active 8 - 12 Hour's Very Happy

Final Comments:Finaly i would like to say Thank You For Reading This GM Application And i appreciate that And i accept any comment from your all even positive or negative

Contact info:My MSN ---> justsimplyunique@hotmail.com lol!

Unique

Back to top Go down