StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Awesome GM Application

2 posters

Go down

Awesome GM Application Empty Awesome GM Application

Post  Awesome Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Your name: Michael

Your IGN: Awesome

Your Age: 16 Year's Old. Going 17 This 26th September

Time Zone: GMT +8

Servers You've been GM in: DarkMS (Co-Owner) PiinkStory (2nd Owner) HellyMS (GFX but waiting for Owner to Make me GM but he loves to AFK, so I leave) iStory (GFX) TinyMS (GM) and More i Forgot xD

Proof:(DarkMS Awesome GM Application Maple010 )
(PiinkStory Awesome GM Application Maple011 Or you can ask Justin About Me if i Really be 2nd Owner at PiinkStory )
(HellyMS: No Proof but i can take a screenshot of what The Owner of HellyMS Says Very Happy )
(iStory: I have proof, i can show u the forum that i have been accepted, you may pleasure ask me Very Happy )
(TinyMS Awesome GM Application Maple012 )
( I have more Picture of i GM, but some screenshot lost because my computer is Sick (Spoil) D: This all i have Smile )

Why should we hire you as a Game Master? I have Experience on Being Owner , Co-Owner , GFX , GM . I always do my duty as a GM and help the server/players around.Even as a GM job, i will help player's not only in-game, i help them at Chatbox , Forum. Teach them a Guide how to Download Client, Etc. Most of all, When i Online in-game, i On my Forum and Chatbox too. No Matter how hard is the problem that player's have, GM job is to Help them to colve it by slowly. The patient we are, the good work we done. Smile

Why should you be chosen over the other players applying for this position? I know that i can do the GM Duty and why not? Everyone can do it, but the Important thing is, Respect, Responsibility, Helpful, Polite, Caring. And "IF" i'm not chosen, i don't mind and im still gonna help StardustMS to be Good Server and Awesome Community. Never give up what we have and try harder to make Improvement.
That's how i am, and To all people who apply GM Application, Good Luck to you guys. xoxo Very Happy

How Often are you online? Weekdays: 7 to 10 Hour's or Even if idon't feel sleeping, i play for online for 1 day. Very Happy Weekends: Most of the time is 1 Day or Even 1 Day 5 Hour's more. cheers

Final Comments: With Experience i have, I will help StardustMS to archive goals and make the server/forum to be Awesome Community. And Help and Player's we can, doesn't mean GM is to Help player, Player's is also allowed to Help player's. lol! So Good Luck to all Player. AND Meet you all in-game! xoxo Very Happy

Contact info: Email: itaste@hotmail.com
MSN: itaste@hotmail.com
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Awesome GM Application Empty Re: Awesome GM Application

Post  Nyancat Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:17 am

Okay application. But what bugs me is You Are Typing Like This.

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Post  Awesome Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:16 pm

Okay application. But what bugs me is You Are Typing Like This.

Hehe. I'm use to doing that. I try not too. By the way, thanks for the comment. cheers
Awesome
Awesome

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down