StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex's Junior Gamemaster Application

+3
razeen
[Russell]BoredRuffles
DelAlex
7 posters

Go down

Alex's Junior Gamemaster Application Empty Alex's Junior Gamemaster Application

Post  DelAlex Sat Jun 18, 2011 2:59 am

Your name:Alex

Your IGN:DelAlex

Your Age:16 years old

Time Zone:Eastern

Servers You've been GM in: x

Proof: x

Why should we hire you as a Game Master?

Well, first of all, my main objective being a [JGM] would be to keep all the new comers in the server. Keeping a player is not an easy task at all because there are so many Private Server that even a small detail bothering the new comer could make him change his mind and quit our server. That's exactly what I wanna avoid and as a mature and responsable player, I'm ready to handle this task with the highest of my capacities. Since I got helped by players when I arrived in the server after christmas, I took pleasure doing the same and according to many players(such as a Maddy the secret agent OrangeSoda), I'm kind and I always want the best for our community. I think that being introduced in the server nicely can convince more people to populate our amazing and new server.

Then, once new people in the server are happy of how they got introduced to Stardust, they have to appreciate it also when they become part of our big family : P .That's why I will happily help GMs hosting events to make sure that every player is happy of it's experience. I promise to give them some advices when they will need and distractions when they'll get bored. As a kind and responsable player, I think that I could handle the task of being a Junior GameMaster and the fact of knowing the staff and having a good relationship with community can mean I'm ready for such an advancement.

Why should you be chosen over the other players applying for this position?

Well, I won't speak against other players applying because I consider that doing so could be bad for the community. As an old player of this community, I'd say my big experience toward the server could be one of the strong points I have. I've also learned some of the basics and most important commands to be sure that I am qualify enough for the job. I take this application very seriously and that's the reason why I'm constantly learning and trying to improve myself to get through my limits. I'm I'm also very helpful to other players and I will always put the good of the community in my priorities. Being a[JGM] means having a good judgement, but also means to be responsable toward our decisions. Like SpiderMan said: (« With great power, comes great responsibility »), To me, this sentence means a lot in the way of being a Junior GameMaster properly. That's the main difference according to me between a player and any form of GMs. Finally, I also learned a lot looking at the way Travis and Brian were acting by the months..

How Often are you online?

Recently, I wasn't active a lot because I had many important exams counting a lot for my futur job. Although, my school is over and now I can be very active on the server adding much more playing time than ever before! I'm working some hours per weeks at my job, which means I won't be able to play every day full time, but I will (always) play at night. I can play whenever I want as much in the weekend than during the week. If I could put an average, I'd say 2-3 hours per day but I could sometime decide to be active 5-6 hours per day depending of my job and hobbies.

Final Comments:

With my experience and goals, I promise to enhance the quality of life of players of the community and to take care of any new players in the server. I'm ready to apply at anytime and I'm conscient of what I'm getting through. May StardustMS gets better everyday : P

Contact info:

vigno_power@live.ca

pirat pirat

Last edited by DelAlex on Fri Aug 12, 2011 5:31 pm; edited 15 times in total (Reason for editing : I decided to revise my text because I got a bigger motivation now that I had when I first applied. I also learned a lot more :P)
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Alex's Junior Gamemaster Application Empty Re: Alex's Junior Gamemaster Application

Post  [Russell]BoredRuffles Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:04 am

"Servers You've been GM in:DivideMS" you were not a gm in DivideMs

Please read the question carefully =p
[Russell]BoredRuffles
[Russell]BoredRuffles

Back to top Go down

Alex's Junior Gamemaster Application Empty Re: Alex's Junior Gamemaster Application

Post  DelAlex Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:07 am

Changed 10 seconds after you said Smile And Russel, why didn't you propose yourself to be a GM?
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  razeen Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:15 am

lol atleast its better then last time!
razeen
razeen

Back to top Go down

Post  DelAlex Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:21 am

Yea sorry xD I didn't notice the quote of Minh about format but I wish you good luck in your quest of being [GM] Smile
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyancat Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Your application is fairly detailed, it is an average application, I suppose. There are some notable mistakes, but I see you have put quite an effort in looking through your application, and attempting to making it look professional. However, it can still be corrected. Another problem would be your lack of experience, you might not be aware of the commands in a MapleStory server, and the gameplay of MapleStory.

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Post  DelAlex Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:22 pm

Thank you, I'll work on the problems you noticed below about GMs commands and will learn some and study them carefuly(look at your PM)
*Grammar: My first language:french/ Second laguage: english(pretty good I think) sorry if not perfect but making such a text is quite an effort for me xD

Last edited by DelAlex on Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:43 pm

I've known you for a while now, maybe like 4 days..? & you've helped me soooo much, your a good friend & you'd make a really good GM, Wish you the best of luck .- Aaron. Very Happy
Aaron
Aaron

http://Stardust.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  [Russell]BoredRuffles Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Alex, in my opinion, you deserve this job greatly. You have been helpful and a really good friend to have. You have lent me a helping hand with the events Cody and i have hosted and i wish you good luck for getting the Junior Game Master Job!
Sorry I did not say as much as you have said on my Game Master Application. =p
~Again, good luck!

[Russell]BoredRuffles
[Russell]BoredRuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  DelAlex Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:43 pm

I brought some modifications to my application because I feeled that some points needed more precisions and I took a little bit more experience since I did it the first time, which means this application is more representative of me than the first one. *Also took a long time to arrange the text cause as you may know, my first language is french xD Et oui, je suis français les amis et je vous souhaite bonne chance pendant votre expérience de jeu dans notre magnifique server Razz (google translation if you wanna know what I wrote : P)

-Truly,

DelAlex
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyancat Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:07 am

French: Bonne application, DelAlex.

That is all I know how to say in French. The rest, I don't know how to say it properly. xD I fail at French. I only took up to Grade 9 French (basic/applied French)

Anywho, the only problem is the language barrier, and how you make certain typos at times. The detail in your application and what you have said so far is fairly good. You have learned quite a bit, and have been here for quite a while. I wish you the best of luck. We will consider your application.

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Post  code1124 Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:39 am

I like how you care so much about the community, i wish you the best of luck (is that how you sayy bonne chance?)
code1124
code1124

Back to top Go down

Post  CoreyShift Sun Jul 17, 2011 7:20 am

Alex deserves the job! He cares a lot about this server!
CoreyShift
CoreyShift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down