StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BoredRuffles' Gm application

+3
DelAlex
razeen
[Russell]BoredRuffles
7 posters

Go down

BoredRuffles' Gm application  Empty BoredRuffles' Gm application

Post  [Russell]BoredRuffles Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:48 am

Your name: Russell

Your IGN: BoredRuffles

Your Age: 15 (almost 16)

Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (GMT+5)

Servers you’ve been GM in: None

Proof: None

Why should we hire you as a Game Master?
(I am going for Event GM/Level 3 GM.)
You should hire me as an [Event] Game Master because I am a dedicated player. I have been playing in this community for almost two years now and I am always helpful to players in game. I have already hosted numerous of events like: Fashion Shows, Quizzes, Jump Quests, and the players enjoyed it.

I am active on StardustMs for at least three to four hours a day, and I am constantly active on the website and forum. As I observed many game masters in the past, I’ve found some of them either: always unresponsive, or they are on only once or twice per week. I find those Gm(s) not as helpful as an active, enthusiastic, and a person that is always willing to learn.

Another point is that I am helpful not only to players of StarDustMs, but the devoted staff members holding the server up. I helped and will continue the help them by suggesting ways to improve the server and also catching hackers. I have helped the staff catch many hackers by: engaging a conversation with them while the GM is in hide, and took Screen Shots of the hackers then report it to a GM or posting it on the forums

If I do get hired, I will be hosting events at least 3 times a week. Also, I will be hosting at least one huge event per month. The big event will be planned precisely and announced at least three days before the event happens. So that the players can recruit and to spread the word that there will be a massive event coming up and hopefully increase the population of this awesome and helpful community. This event can take more than one day to complete, for an example, it can be a team treasure hunt with a long list of items for the players to find. They will have to travel, fight monsters, buy items and more. This big event will have a name of its own each time it is announced and a banner will be made for the event. For the smaller events, it will be the more common events and the events what the GM(s) or ShadowStar and I hosted when we are a player, some of them are: RR, hide and seek, Jump Quest, Fashion Show, Mount Racing, Treasure Hunt, Simon Sais, and more will be created and planned.

Why should you be chosen over the other players applying for this position?

I should be hired over other players because I have been in the server long enough and I have built a friendly relationship with most of the staff members and the owner himself. So I can contact them easily if a problem occurs. I also know the progress of the server is going towards because of the conversations with different players and staff. I have been befriending a lot of players, to know them well, to assist them and to help them feel welcomed.
Finally, a lot of players in StarDustMs that encouraged me to become a GM. Players like DelAlex, Razeen, Megan and iKookiThief.

How often are you online?
As a lot of players may know, I am really active. I can play for about 3-4 hours per day approximately, but some special occasions, I can play for 7-8 hours straight.

Final Comments:
I may not be as experienced as some of the staff members, but I am always willing to learn from others, and I hope other players and staff can also learn from me.

~Thank you for your time and consideration.

Contact info:
[MSN] russell.sun@hotmail.ca
[Skype] lucario_rox@live.com

Last edited by [Russell]BoredRuffles on Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total
[Russell]BoredRuffles
[Russell]BoredRuffles

Back to top Go down

BoredRuffles' Gm application  Empty Re: BoredRuffles' Gm application

Post  razeen Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:06 am

Awesome Gm app. russell and might i say FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been waiting fo u to apply lol.
and yha u got my vote 10/10!
ur a great guy and helping me alot when i got here.

AND IM STILL GONA BEAT U AND CODY ON RANKING!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(LOL CODY!)
razeen
razeen

Back to top Go down

Post  [Russell]BoredRuffles Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:45 am

code1124 wrote:U spelled straight wrong

wow cody, i found out like 2 minutes after you posted that.

razeen wrote:Awesome Gm app. russell and might i say FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
been waiting fo u to apply lol.
and yha u got my vote 10/10!
ur a great guy and helping me alot when i got here.

AND IM STILL GONA BEAT U AND CODY ON RANKING!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

(LOL CODY!)

Thanks =D
and you will beat me in the rankings =p
[Russell]BoredRuffles
[Russell]BoredRuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  DelAlex Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:26 pm

Well well, here is Russell! I think It's been like 6 months since I first met you Razz At the moment I joined the server, you were the truly guy to help me whatever was my problem. You are always supporting players and this is a quality that would most likely make you a good GM. Another reason y I support your application is that you already act as a GM lvl 3 in the game by your own. You like to host events and to organize activities so people can be distracted and enjoy Stardust, which is not something I've seen a lot since I'm on server. I guess 2 years of experience with the staff and with old community such as me, kookie or even with new community is a big advantage. You are well prepared to be a GM lvl 3 according to me, if what i say worths something, and I strongly hope that you can get your well derserved place as an event GM. Good luck Russell and we are supporting you Razz
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyancat Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:32 pm

Great application, Russell. We will surely take you into consideration.

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Post  Pancake Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:35 pm

I am way too lazy to write out a paragraph describing how perfect you are for the job, but dude you are absolutely PERFECT for it. You're helpful, you're- wait the paragraph is already beginning. Shoot. Well dude I wish you the best of luck. If you don't get the job I'll probably kill myself.
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Post  [Russell]BoredRuffles Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:55 pm

Thank you all for such kinda words! If I get hired, i promise to be a splendid Game Master. =D
[Russell]BoredRuffles
[Russell]BoredRuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  megan Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:31 pm

Russel,

I just joined about 2 weeks ago and i must say i already love you <3. I met you my first day and you helped me out right away (after raisin -_-). I don't think i'd stay in this server
if you and cody weren't here because id be bored out of my mind. I wish you the best of luck getting it!

~will all my love megan
megan
megan

Back to top Go down

Post  [Owner]Minh Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:12 am

congratulations russel! you are the new GM!
[Owner]Minh
[Owner]Minh

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down