StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Away for the weekend

2 posters

Go down

Away for the weekend Empty Away for the weekend

Post  £¢hø Fri Jul 01, 2011 7:14 pm

Okay so some of you don't know this but I will not be on until Sunday at the earliest, and Tuesday at the latest. But when I return from visiting family and there is no FM spawns, etc I will host an event for the players starting with Spawn, JQ, RR, and other Events. That will make up for the wipe, and current state of the server. I will try my best to make some FM's have enemies that auto spawn, and If I get permission by Minh I will try to make an infinite spawning enemy that gives X exp. That should make up for the wipe. Also I am in charge while Brian is gone so I will try to do my best to make you all happy and deal with problems in the server. Once I return from this 2-4 day break we will hopefully choose the newest edition to the staff, and than we will have someone else helping out with spawns, and other things until the NPC(s) and FM Spawns get added. So until I return be patient, and good luck to all the new players!

Side note: Minh if you wish to contact me on MSN send me a message when you read this before 10am EST that is around 4pm for you. If later I may not see it until Sunday night or Tuesday night.

If there are any errors in this ignore them I'm tired as hell its 2am and I've been cutting my sleep by a lot to help you guys, and spend time with my GF.
£¢hø
£¢hø

Back to top Go down

Away for the weekend Empty Re: Away for the weekend

Post  DelAlex Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:45 am

See yah later bro Razz Can't wait to finish all episodes(5-6) so I can finally spend MY FUCKIN CREDITS AND BE ABLE TO PROTECT A DEAD-O-POST! xDXD
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum