StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Notice to the Community

Go down

Notice to the Community Empty Notice to the Community

Post  Nyancat Thu Jun 30, 2011 11:10 am

Dear StarDustMS Community,

I'd like to notify you all I will be inactive in July due to the fact that I need to take remedial summer school for Math. I will be back in August. Before I leave I'd like to address some things going on from my observations around here.

To everyone in the community, I hope you all enjoy your time around here. I hope you all stay and bear with us although we are missing a lot of commands and NPCs. We will try to get those done probably by tonight, or sometime this week (the latest). Anyways, regarding the community, remember to keep this place a clean community. Be mature, and respectful to others. If you guys need any help, you can contact the GMs ingame. Regarding Project Xeon, I was hoping to get more done, but unfortunately, it will be temporarily halted since I will be inactive in July. There may be sometimes that I may be on MSN, but I can't guarantee that I will be around to help you all out. If you`d like to contact me, I can be reached at: brian4la@hotmail.com. However, I will not really be that active, and won't be able to contribute to the server that much.

To Russell and Cody, you both have quite a lot of potential in this server. I appreciate how you both have stayed with us for all this time since the very beginning. You guys have helped the server a lot. You help all the newcomers, and you guys hosts events. Moreover, you are using your equipment from your inventory. Although I am not sure if you are guys are getting hired, I am pretty sure you`d both be excellent candidates. It`d probably be decided by Ecko (Travis) and Minh.

To DelAlex, you have quite a bit of potential in yourself as well. Although you lack experience, and English isn`t your first language, you`d still make a great addition to the staff. You are able to help members, and you are quite willing to learn. The other day, I read your private message about commands, and how you were willing to learn them. I am pretty sure with some practice, you`d be able to nail the position as a Junior GM, or possibly even a higher position.

To Travis, you are a cool guy. An excellent friend. Not everyone sees that quality in you though. The only problem is you take things too lightly at times, and aren't that good with your choice of words. Sometimes, you and me try to say the same thing, but when you mention it, the other person may consider you as rude or immature. However, when I say it, people take it. I'd say you'd have to control your maturity, and be careful with your words. Well anyways, you are the next person in charge after me, make your decisions wisely.

To Razeen, you are a pretty helpful guy. You like to help. You have offered me a MegaUpload account, and have offered me help on setting up the new forum.

To Maddy, you missy, if you are ever back here, will not belong in the staff ever again. You were making shit up about me, Travis, and the staff of StarDustMS. Saying shit about us, eh? GTFO. You got yourself into shit, you caused your own problems. Not us. We didn't cause shit to happen. You were flaming/spazzing, and give a player the GM job. Very irresponsible. Lastly, applying to another server, and talking shit behind our backs.

I am sorry I couldn't meet all of you, or say something about you. I will be back in August.

Thanks,

Nyancat/Inferno/Brian (Co-owner of StarDustMS)

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum