StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Important SUggestion!!

4 posters

Go down

Important SUggestion!!  Empty Important SUggestion!!

Post  razeen Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:04 am

Since i saw alot of gud peeps r leaving us, with some going to summer school *brian* with alot of unactive time, also with the server updates/wipe on the way i really suggest we start doing something about it or else server gona go off or pop. after summer gona be 2-10 still. WHich afterwards we all gona get our butts bak in shtty school.

MY SUGGESTIONS WHICH SERIOUSLY NEED TO BE IMPLEMEMTED!:
1)MAddy if she decided to stay needs to try be more active and telling flaming peeps to stfu

2)need a day time GM

3)Server updates/changes/wipes not better then losing the little peeps we have gotten thanks to maddy and whoever else advertised.

4) Some our us need to tone down our soo called fun/flaming/jokes on others since some parts of it is offence to some which is causing some our our friends to leave the server.

5) If the server updates/changes do come they should be in one package at beggining , Wipes need to be strictly kept to a minium or none, all other updates can come after.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING I FORGOT PLEASE POST BELOW OR IF ANYTHING IS WRONG/INCORRECT PLEASE ALSO POST!
razeen
razeen

Back to top Go down

Important SUggestion!!  Empty Re: Important SUggestion!!

Post  Aaron Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:35 pm

For # 2, Me & Alex are almost on 24/7.. one of us can do it..
Aaron
Aaron

http://Stardust.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  £¢hø Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:27 pm

#1 Maddy has a reason for her absence so don't bother complaining I've already spoken to her about it. I've already told her how to handle it, and also if that doesn't work out I will decide a more serious punishment for them.

#2 We're working on hiring another staff member and If I am on in the morning you just cannot see me since I do not show my self to players because of many reasons.

#3 The most that a server ever needs to wipe for is a source change, and after that any other files added normally don't end in another wipe. Unless a problem occurs. But than we will repay the players with a reward to satisfy them do to the unexpected wipe.

#4 If someone is flaming or anything all you have to do is put them on "Black List" so you do not see there text anymore. Than if they continue ask a GM to solve the problem but if you're a cause of the problem you will both suffer punishments. Equal punishments for both players.

#5 Same thing as Question 3 just restated. Same answer: Only the source will cause a wipe any other updates should not cause a further wipe. So of course compensation items if another wipe happens while undergoing an update.
£¢hø
£¢hø

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyancat Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:13 am

Those are some good points. Travis has replied to most of them. I believe this should be our final wipe, if nothing goes wrong that is. Anywho, we'll take your suggestions into consideration. Thanks. This topic has been locked, since I have read it. However, you may continue this with me through private messaging or MSN.

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum