StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Considering resigning.

+3
Waffle
[Russell]BoredRuffles
Pancake
7 posters

Go down

Considering resigning. Empty Considering resigning.

Post  Pancake Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:57 am

Due to many things.

1) I'm sick of Travis and Brian saying things I don't like. And it's more than likely trying to make me "rage." A couple examples, Brian telling me things like I'm ugly, or I've changed meaning gotten uglier but he just doesn't wanna say it. Then Travis laughing about that. Or Travis telling me I have a penis, and laughs and keeps saying that even when I get mad. You got mad when I said f@gg0t, so I stopped. But you're continuing things I don't like.

2) You all think I do nothing but rage. If I get mad about something, you automatically think I'm raging. I don't like that at ALL.

3) Most of you guys don't even like me. I mean I can clearly tell.

4) I'm gonna get fired eventually anyway. Probably replaced by Cody or Russel or DelAlex.

So yeah. Try and change my mind if you want. Let me know that you guys like me being here or something?
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

Considering resigning. Empty Re: Considering resigning.

Post  [Russell]BoredRuffles Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:46 am

Not everybody hates you, i don't dislike you in any way and a lot of players in DivideMs and StardustMs LOVE to be around such a funny and encouraging person!

You will not be fired anytime soon. If Brian and Travis really hates you, you will be fired a long time ago. =D

So plzz don't go =D
[Russell]BoredRuffles
[Russell]BoredRuffles

Back to top Go down

Post  Waffle Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:20 am

Maddy! Don't you resign, I will like beat you to death. Don't let other people bring you down! Just because they say things about you, SCREW THEM, I mean don't worry about whatever they say. Also, if everyone thinks you rage, then they don't know you, so just, once again, SCREW THEM! And no you won't get fired or replaced by Cody, Russel, or DelAlex! You're an awesome GM! And if you do get replaced by them, well I'll tell you about that on MSN. But anyways don't quit, just ignore them! Don't let them get under your skin because, once they know that they can do that to you, they will always do it to you! So, one more time, SCREW THEM! Okay? Okay. You got that Smile There Very Happy.
Waffle
Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  Aaron Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:12 am

i like you maddy, well you told me off when we first met, but i diserved it, i think your a really good GM, ..
Aaron
Aaron

http://Stardust.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  razeen Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:56 pm

come on maddy don't be like that so easily. those comments and so on come with the dang job which is y i didn't want it anymore, didn't think i could handle it. I knw travis likes to bs he does that to alot of peeps not just u....
don't give in so easily, DO the job, DO it well, and DO it while laughing back at them.
PLUS i like u 2 especially when ya warp me to da events to watch em....! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
razeen
razeen

Back to top Go down

Post  Nyancat Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:18 am

LMAO, you take us way too seriously. You obviously know I am teasing, and Travis is obviously joking as well. He is like that, but.. if you really do feel uncomfortable here, you are free to leave.

Nyancat

Back to top Go down

Post  CoreyShift Sat Jul 16, 2011 6:09 pm

Don't leave, I find you to be a very thoughtful person!
CoreyShift
CoreyShift

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum