StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did YOU find StarDustMS?

3 posters

Go down

How did YOU find StarDustMS? Empty How did YOU find StarDustMS?

Post  Pancake Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:11 pm

How did you find this server? Did a friend tell you? Did you find us on GTOP? Did you see a video on YouTube? Share your story with us!
Pancake
Pancake

Back to top Go down

How did YOU find StarDustMS? Empty Re: How did YOU find StarDustMS?

Post  DelAlex Fri Jun 17, 2011 7:29 pm

Actually, I'm on this server since january when it was called DivideMs. I found this server because a friend told me it was a great one. Very Happy I was quickly received nicely by players like BoredRuffles, Codex(ShadowStar), ElixirLover and the [GM] Zero(Ecko)-Travis. I remember my friend telling me to get in the room 1 of FM when there were bunches of big foots and i was just a lvl 1 xD. It was also my first experience on a private server. Then, an evening, Zero came to see me at octopuses and gave me some nx and some advices about how to lvl up faster and about how the server was working. Then, BoredRuffles helped me to lvl up and to rebirth Razz Seriously, i'v never been on any other server than this one since I'm playing private server! xD Anyway, i'm talking too much xD [...]
DelAlex
DelAlex

Back to top Go down

Post  Waffle Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:06 pm

So yeah. Lol what a fail start. Anyways, MADDY THE BESTEST FRAKING FRAND IN THIS UNAVERSE AND BEYOND told me about this server. Well after I went... yeah, Maddy and I talked and she was all like.. Play this server or get raped. No really she didn't but I played it before it was StardustMS but I couldn't find it and Maddy gave me the infoo so yeah I lurb her for that!
Waffle
Waffle

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down