StarDustMS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates/Wipes

2 posters

Go down

Updates/Wipes Empty Updates/Wipes

Post  £¢hø Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:51 am

There will be a wipe tomorrow 8:00PM GMT +1. This will be the last wipe we will be having that is expected. There will also be following events when we have 5+ players online.

For those dedicated players there will be items given out. (I will be the only one handing out these items)

Old players 6Months or Older:
3 Items - 1 Item of choice, 1 Chair, and 1 Medal

Players 1 Month or Older:
2 Items - 1 Item of choice, 1 Chair or Medal

New Players: +1 week:
1 Item - 1 Item of choice

I recommend you decide on the items as soon as you read this post. I will not be waiting for you to decide you will have to catch me when I am online and ask me for them.

Events - Events will now officially be:

1st Place:
1 Item of Choice

2nd Place:
1 Medal or Chair

3rd place:
1 chair

Russian Roulette, Musical Chairs, and any other 1 winner event will only receive a Medal or Chair of Choice.
If the player cannot decide within 5 minutes give them 1 "Event Trophy" and they may only use that trophy on you. If any player dupes the trophies that trophy will no longer be valid for exchange. You may only carry 1 Event Trophy at a time, and exchange only 1 to the assigned GM Tag.

Winners will be posted under a topic in the GM section and listed events, and when we take the trophy from you your trophy count will be deducted back down to 0 for that event. So you may not try duping and lying to that GM the next day/week.
£¢hø
£¢hø

Back to top Go down

Updates/Wipes Empty Re: Updates/Wipes

Post  [Owner]Minh Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:35 am

Wipe is done Very Happy
[Owner]Minh
[Owner]Minh

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum